The Working Student [E-Book]
Please Read the Instructions Below Before Purchasing This Item
Are you thinking of getting into law school as a working student, but you're scared that you might not pull it off?
It's alright, I totally get you. Law school is not some online course that you pay just a couple of bucks to complete.
It's expensive and one heck of a challenge.
If your answer to the abovementioned question is "YES", well, this e-book is pretty much what you need to get started.
This e-book discusses the following:
- Chapter 1: Attending Community College Basics
- Chapter 2: Getting Organized
- Chapter 3: Choosing Study Time
- Chapter 4: Tips about Scheduling
- Chapter 5: Time Off Before Tests
- Chapter 6: Make Sure to Live Healthy
- Chapter 7: The Importance of Balancing Your Life
While it talks about working students in general, I highly recommend you to read this because it is rich in tips that can effectively help future working law students, like you, to juggle work and law school with flying colors.
How to Pay for Your Orders
Upon checkout and filling out of all the details required of you for this transaction, kindly choose either of the following payment modes:
- Payment by Philippine-based customers -- Here, you can choose to transfer payment either via BPI bank transfer or GCash. The details will be shown to you once you select this payment facility;
- Paypal; or
- Square (for credit card payments)
This product will be delivered in PDF form within 24 hours from complete payment of your purchase. Accordingly, kindly fill out the form below so we can complete your transaction and deliver this digital product/printable: